Flash a hint of style — whether it's boho or business — to stay on top of meetings. Colleagues will take note when you pull out these portfolios and pens.
1. ELEPHANT BY JACOB ESCOBEDO FOR MOLESKINE, EVOMILLENIUM PEN
Artist Jacob Escobedo gives the Moleskine a makeover with intricate engravings — paired with the sleek and ergnomic Evo Millenium pen.
$59, www.engraveyourbook.com; $35, www.momastore.org
2. LEATHER TREE, CROCO PORTFOLIO; 5-IN-1 PEN BY THINK GEEK
Stylish Italian leather is polished and professional. Combined with Think Geek's pen, complete with a laser pointer and stylus, you'll be ready for any presentation.
$170, leathertree.com; $10, www.thinkgeek.com
3. HAND TOOLED LEATHER PORTFOLIO; KAWECO SPORT FOUNTAIN PEN
This intricately detailed portfolio by Vince Smith adds a little bit of Wild West when matched with the elegant Kaweco Sport Fountain Pen.
$175, etsy.com; $24, www.jetpens.com
4. ENGRAVE YOUR BOOK; INFINIUM FISHER SPACE PEN
A customized cover for your on-the-Go Moleskine will fit nicely in your space pack with the only pen designed to function on the Apollo.
$59, engraveyourbook.com; $150, www.spacepen.com
5. LEATHER PORTFOLIO, MOXIE AND OLIVER; MOMA COLOR DOT PEN
The wood grain texture on this portfolio is eye-catching, especially when teamed with MoMa's sleek color dot pen.
$359, etsy.com; $18, www.momastore.org